Caesars Entertainment, a Gold level Sponsor in 2018 is the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions and its portfolio of subsidiaries now operate 49 casinos in 13 U.S. states and five countries. Caesars Entertainment and its affiliates operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s® and Horseshoe® brand names.
Next spring, Caesars Entertainment will open Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club at The LINQ Promenade in Las Vegas. In partnership with Caesars Entertainment, the new club will showcase comedians ranging from up-and-coming talent to household names curated by Kimmel and his team in a venue designed by Jimmy and his comedian friends. “Building a club like this in my hometown is a dream come true” said Kimmel, who grew up in Las Vegas.
We asked Sanjay Stokes, National Sales Manager with Caesars Entertainment and PCMA NCC Chapter Member, to tell us more about what is new and exciting at Caesars Entertainment:
We broke ground in June on our Caesars Forum Convention Center, set to open April 2020.
- Caesars Forum will feature 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including two of the world’s largest pillarless ballrooms each 110,000 square feet, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms
- Feature FORUM Plaza, a 100,000 square-foot outdoor space, ideal for outdoor events, wellness breaks, opening cocktail receptions, meals or entertainment
- Conveniently located with direct access to more than 8,500 hotel rooms at Harrah’s Las Vegas, the LINQ and Flamingo Hotels are within walking distance to 8 of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties.
In late 2020, Caesars Palace Puerto Los Cabos will open in Mexico.
- The luxury hotel features 500 rooms and suites, a 40,000 sq. ft convention center, a 25,000 sq. ft full service spa and 3 fine dining restaurants.
- Amenities include an entertainment venue, pools, cabanas, fitness center, tennis courts and access to two signature golf courses.
When asked how the support and sponsorship with PCMA NCC brings value, Stokes shared: For Caesars Entertainment, our support and partnership with PCMA NCC provides value by sharing knowledge and market intelligence that enables our partners to stay informed of not only over 40 Caesars Entertainment properties across the country but also other brands and destinations.
PCMA NCC appreciates our sponsor partners and thanks Caesars Entertainment and Sanjay Stokes for being a Gold Sponsor in 2018. If you are interested in becoming a Chapter Sponsor, please contact: Dana DePonzi-Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our sponsor page at https://northerncalifornia.pcma.org/sponsorship/ for more information.
Jennifer Lee Witherington, CMP, CMCP
Director, National Accounts
ACCESS Destination Services®