All of our committees are interested in having volunteer assistance – whether you can serve all year or just for a short, project-based timeframe, we can use your input and expertise to make our chapter stronger. We have many dynamic opportunities depending on your availability and professional goals.
Our committees and some of their projects include:
- Communications – Create awareness of chapter activities, events, important updates and ways to engage with fellow members between face-to-face programs
- Sponsorship – Help find chapter event venues, secure sponsors for programs and speakers, develop raffle and award programs
- Programs – Develop and design educational and networking programs for the year, create content to drive engagement and participation, innovate and improve on each year’s offerings
- Membership – Spread the word about PCMA and the benefits of being a member, work with those in our geographic region to both increase new members and retain existing members
- Community Service – Share the blessings of our members with others who are in need in the communities we serve
- Student & Volunteer Engagement – Engage and inspire those who will be the future meeting and convention industry professionals and leaders, share your knowledge and experience with students
To learn more about volunteer opportunities and future board positions contact [email protected].