December – Town Hall
December 6 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am PST
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of CMP Continuing Education Credits!
Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 | 8:00am-10:30am
- 8:00am: Registration and Networking
- 9:00am: Breakfast and Program
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
222 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Registration is open for the December 2017 Town Hall Event!
Jamie Murdock, Vice President of Sales at Experient, A Maritz Global Events Company, will present, “Mini Hackathon: The Final Destination of Innovation Unleashed.”
Hacking is about igniting cross-disciplinary, collaborative conversations to breakthrough to new ways to tackle problems. While hackathons typically span a day or more, we’re running a mini-version where you cannot only flesh out new ideas with peers, but experience this interactive model first-hand to determine if it might be a fit for your organization.
The association/corporate-focused challenges we’ll be hacking will be based on your ideas and suggestions collected when you register for this event. If you have a challenge in need of a hack, be sure to join us for this great session!
Participants in this session will learn to:
- Explain why conversations with different-minded people often reveal breakthrough ideas
- Describe how technology can be tapped to boost collaboration and idea output
- Identify three essentials for designing a successful hackathon experience